Facebook finally launched its Avatar feature in India. With the help of this feature, Indian Facebook users can design cartoonish characters. To portray themselves in chats, like Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Appel’ss Memoji. In May, the latest Facebook Avtaar feature launched in us, and users adore this feature. Now the feature is rolling out in India also. Users can use these characters while commenting on posts, inside of profile picture, on stories to express your emotions more, and Messenger chat windows. As well as users will also be able to pass on these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. The Facebook Avatar in India is someway different from the US one. Indian Avatar designed by keeping Indian users in mind. Facebook launches its Avatar feature India launched after a day when the Indian Government banned 59 Chinese apps along with the famous TikTok. From, now on Indian users will able to express themselves by using Facebook Avatar.
Here’s how you can create your own Facebook Avatar and circulate it with your friends in a few following steps
- Update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Facebook app and tap into the hamburger menu(three horizontal lines) on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button and then ‘Get Started’.
- Select your skin tone and Next.
- Now you will need to customize your avatar by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more. The app has many customizations that you can select to personalize the avatar to your preference.
- You will also need to select a body shape for the avatar.
- After you finished with all the customizations. You can tap on the done icon on the top right corner.
- The app will then produce your avatar and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar.
- Then it will request you to choose a pose for your avatar and share it in on your feed. There is also a choice to skip this step.
- To make use of your Facebook Avatar, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field. Then pick the avatar from the sticker section.